giovedì 11 marzo 2010

If you want to kill me than fight me, don't talk me to death!

If you want to kill me than fight me, don't talk me to death!



Why in the world would someone say "It'll be done by Friday" if they mean "maybe tuesday when you'll get pissed off with me I am going to make it in a rush"



I hate this kind of guys that promise, and forget, than when you get mad, put ashes in their had and get down to work, do it in a hurry, and bad, just to have it done.



Where is the pride of doing things whell?



The world is going into pieces, no wander we have this chrisys, all want to be paid, none want to work for the money.



Damn politicians. They promise the world to the voters, just to get voted, and than bribe the people with free money, and later complain nobody works. Why should they work, money is flowing anywhy!



So who really works gets strange looks from the others, like "are you crazy, if they see you working for the money they will pretend we do the same" and sabotage you.



No wander things are going bad and nobody works anymore, work and smart ideeas are no more rewaded, so who cares about sweating anymore?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento