sabato 12 marzo 2011

We are a society of brain users infested by a humonguos subsociety of brainwashed

The best way to get followers is to write things that people want to read, no to publish Ozone crap song things



[Davidbfierce Pierce] I agree. Your blog is excellent.



[me] Well, I write what I feel like.



I try not to paste idiot things and mantain a certain level of clenanes of expression



[Davidbfierce Pierce] It shows. You are the real thing.



[me] Simple rules, but effective; just do the same



[Davidbfierce Pierce] Thanks brother. I really appreciate your help.



[me] People follow me beacuse they like what and how I say it, and tell their friends for the same reason.



But if you post Ozone crap and others, you might yes have some followers, but take my word on this, they are of no good.



[Davidbfierce Pierce] I understand, and I agree.



[me] We are a society of brain users infested by a humonguos subsociety of brainwashed, I only want the brain users to folow me, as for the brainwashd I ofer them the blue pill and the red pill, like in the Matrix, when they choose to use the brain they are accepted



[Davidbfierce Pierce] Cool. I just reject such people.



[me] Don't reject them, educate them as I did with you, if they stick around you it means they started in a small proportion to have doubts of their brainwashed condition, don't throw them back in the shit pool, help them out with infinte patience, as you have bieng helped out by some folks, and I love to believe I was one of them, do the same don't be picky on them, whosoever wants to come out of the brainwash condition pool of shit just give them a hand, I know you'll feel dirty for a while, get insulted in your convintions, but take my word, you can wash it when you succeeded saving them, and gained a friend or two.



Get dirty to do a clean job!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento