martedì 6 giugno 2023

Pronouns are the gateway drug to a larger ideology.

Our kindness and politeness is weaponized against us.
Aside from the fact that even having to talk about this subject is nuts.


When asked for my pronouns I say “Please at all time when talking to me or about me use; Fuck Me Sir “, and if they push I tell them: I have no desire to dictate your speech, so you can always skip pronouns when talking to me or about me if pronouns use scare the shit out of you.

By playing their game I feel like I’m enabling someone’s unhealthy delusional ego if I go along with this movement and I also feel like they’re trying to control everyone around them and both things don’t sit well with me. I hate dictatorships, and lies. And the combination of them two.

No one has to agree with, go along with or bow down to a controlling bullying narcissist.
Stand up to them and be truthful.
Be brave and and stand firm.
When they cant control you or intimidate or bully you it messes them up.
They lose what is left of their mind.
Stand back and watch what happens.
Stand firm against them .
They are the ones who get angry, upset, whiney and miserable.
Just stand strong and stay calm.

As a rule of thumb, whenever you hear the word "identity," you are actually hearing the word "ego."
I think it is educational to reflect on the fact that historical religions (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaic, in particular) encouraged reduction of the ego, while contemporary society encourages the gratification and expansion of it in a demonic way.

As time passes I have come to realize that what was once an attempt from a marginalized community to simply be recognized has turned into a weapon to shame everyone else.

I actually appreciate it when people include their pronouns in their introductions - it's helped me to avoid having further communication with the type of person that would introduce themselves with pronouns, rather than just their given name.

Trust me, the technique is foolproof.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento