giovedì 16 febbraio 2012

ACTA, SOPA, PIPA: are criminal acts of corportaism imposed upon civil victims by corrupted governments

ACTA is the expression of the priority of the corporate interests upon my rights and property with the excuse of protecting them from piracy.

ACTA, PIPA and SOPA is piracy.

Government supported corporatist piracy and terrorism, elimination of freedom of thinking and acting with the excuse of providing safety, but without providing any safety in reality.

The corporate world, banks, pharmacy, entertainment and the rest all want ME, YOU, HIM, and THEM to make them money, and if we don't want to, because wee feel good making money for ourselves selling our capacities and products, than they want to be able to declare us illegal, my thoughts are illegal, my vegetable garden is illegal, my personally composed music is illegal, my drawings are to be illegal if I do not pay the corporate maf half of my income to "protect" me.

Yes I do need protection, FROM THEM, and I do need to get rid of piracy and pirates, like THEM, the Corporate and government pirates.

You know your rights?

Do you know they fool you with ACTA?

Nope?

Read this first, than react:


http://ping.fm/6UWxt?> ACTA and its impact on fundamental rights

Copyrighted by Emil Pop, 2012, all rights reserved.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento