domenica 19 maggio 2024

Reincarnation.... perpetual reincarnation.



Well, I don't really know how I am doing with my reincarnations, but one thing I know clearly, the next time I reincarnate I would like to re in carnate on a little less weight, because I have a lot of kilos.

Not Even among Buddhists there is a reincarnation, but rebirth, which means something completely different than the new-age wants to say it is. I kept having discussions with others on this misunderstood topic and unconsciously rolled through articles and videos. This fashion of reincarnation started around the 18th or 19th century when rich people who were a bit bored were deceived by esoteric charlatans who guessed their past lives in which they were Cleopatra or I don't know what pharaohs.

At the time of Caesar there were a maximum of 20 million people on earth. Now there are 8 billion. Where did the extra 7.98 billion souls come from if, say, reincarnation is a logical law? Why do almost all people under hypnosis say they were Caesar or Napoleon in a previous life? Were there 8 billion Napoleons in the past?

All that makes me start believing in reincarnation is that some people... I really don't think they could have made it in one life only to become so stupid!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento