domenica 12 maggio 2024

I live 50years in the future, are you coming to live with me?

As you might understand by scaning my profile and my publisings I am a poor inventor living in the future creating technologies 20 to 50 years ahead of their time (and I am not the only one poor in the future, there are many inventors here) absolutelly ignored by the industries that invested heavilly in production: money, time and personell preparation; in what my inventions make obsolete, hence I am for them the Dooms Day Threat... lol

So as the Nemesis of old tech (which some of it I love, like Mercedes 124 cars 3L diesel five cilynders in line, that are far better than modern Mercs, Teslas or else) I tend to live of little money and invest all I can get into my creations, and when it comes to 3D printing... boy am I half a century in the future.

I do not work alone, some software experts, like me; living in the future, program my machines to be user frendly, some materials technology experts advise me on materials behaviour, etc.

We are all nuts, nerds, dorks, dedicated to create new things because it is funny, not for the money, but money can help us, if they come without stupid commercial conditions.

We often turn down financing proposals and investing offers because their conditions are absurd, beter without.

Currently working on 3D printable 3D printers add ons to transform in your kitchen by canibalisation of existing 3 D printers models plus 3D printed parts the "2.5 D" printers you can buy for a weeks worth of salary into 5, 6 and up to 9 axis full non planar 3D printers; that you would need milions to buy one today, all it takes you is some 200 hours of 3D pritning, putting together, testing, and a couple of Kg of Nylon (PolyAmide) if you want a durable machine, with Carbon Fibre, obviously, (if not PLA, and in 6 months you need to start printing your add on parts again...)

We are dman good at what we are doing, inventing, iterating, prototyping, repeating untill it comes out perfectly functional if 3D printed on a Creality by any dummy beginer.

And obviously we are not good at anything else, for instance my portal still sucks... lol

https://3dmential.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento