giovedì 22 febbraio 2024

Be careful to not direct your scepticism according to your personal preferences.

Lots of people are happy to talk about the problems with science because they want a justification for their desire to keep driving a big car and to keep eating lots of meat.
But they're a lot less sceptical when it comes to science that validates their preferences.
And that is true on the opposite crow also.

Still, my car is very small and has a huge mileage pe gallon (around 60- 70 miles per gallon), I love vegetables and occasionally eat some meat, but mostly avoid it for health reasons, industrial farmed meat is toxic, same for vegetables, but at least I can grow my own without toxines mainly, so I kind of thrust them more a bit.
I don't eat canned food or processed food by any industry, and stay away from restaurants and fast food places.

However when it comes to science...

I trust it even less than fast food, far less...

might be because I know what I am doing, I understand a lot and most of the things I see passed for science is nothing but bad politics shoveled down the throat of dumb masses by a bunch of crooks living on big money to do just that.

Lie to you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento