martedì 28 novembre 2023

The big If...

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦π˜₯

Not sure why would I do that.

Why would you follow my posts? Only "if interested".

If is a word that changes everything in life

Just like Leonida said it:

"If"

For me to invest time into something it means I understood what is the positive outcome I am investing in and when and how the outcome is due.

And how do I come to understand what is the positive outcome I am investing and and when/how the outcome is due?

One way is to go with what I already am doing and deviate from that according to what is available around,

another way is to talk to people (I am talking to you right now) and risk wasting time (often happens) that sometimes is presenting some positive outcome,

the other one is to throw stones into the lake and see if they make waves (blogging for example) or simply binging through youtube/odysee/rumble/ or various blogs or vlogs to get to know trends, ideas, people, etc. which again is risking time I don't have much of, hoping in an outcome of some sorts that sometimes happen, sometimes it does not.

Time is my most precious resource—with a lot fewer years ahead of me than behind.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento