sabato 25 novembre 2023

Batshit crazy people that own vehicles are what is wrong with this world

To start with, my grammar errors are not my problem, but of those that hunt for them, deal with it, I don't care.

Than talking about fallacies, I live in a large city, but my work takes me to everywhere from farms 100 miles away to other cities, villages and sometimes countries, travelling by public transport or electric vehicles would raise my costs from triple to 10 times fold, and my travel time from ten times fold upwards, things that I could sort out in one day take four days and 3 hotel nights, talking of simple logic.

Like me is 30% of Earth population at least, the rest of you, the 15 minutes people, can do whatever you want.

But without us your nice and cozy Megalopolis would crumble into deep shit and rubble in a decade, so with all the hate you have towards us, we keep you alive and out of a dystopian world so you can worship your goddess Greta.

I think we should simply stop and let you fix your own problems, that would be fair enough..

This way the Earth population would be reduced to half a billion in a decade due to starvation and diseases sprung from non collecting your garbage and not cleaning your sewage, not feeding you with our work and the resulting food that you consume while hunting grammar errors of us online and doing nothing else to make this world better, while the rest of us, those that actually do something, half a billion of engineers, farmers, agricultor, vehicle drivers, etc., that travel a lot for work and for fun, would finally enjoy living on this planet instead of slaving ourself out of any time to have fun just to keep you alive to criticize us while you are doing nothing to help us save your arses..

And if "owning a vehicle to go into the wilderness to explore it" is "the only way you can think of it" than sorry my friend, besides the outrageous fallacies in your (so called) logic, you don't even do much thinking either, at least not the type that is anchored into reality.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento