domenica 24 dicembre 2023

Waking up is not fun. It's perpetual Hell.

Angela Ang said this in a comment:

Ever since I got pregnant and my "crazy brother" advised me not to vaccinate my daughter 12 yrs ago, I've slowly and painfully learned that the system is corrupt.

I had to unlearn a lifetime of deception.

There was years of mourning the life I'd thought I'd been living.

A lot of people are irreparably brainwashed/asleep, dreaming dreams where the government loves them, the system is run altruisticly and the doctors care.

What a lovely dream world, if only it were true.

I used to dream the same dream but my brother shook me awake and I can't go back.

I tried.
You can hit the snooze but eventually the truth prevails and it's a painful/lonely/debilitating process.

I was even suicidal throughout the awakening cause I kept fighting it but once you open your eyes to one thing, more evidence presents itself.

Not everyone can handle that so I understand why some refuse to wake up, I really, really do.

Waking up is not fun. It's perpetual Hell.

So no.
No "vaccines" for me.
My spirit won't allow it.
It's been a journey but I'm glad that I know better and ever more joyous that others are also coming tošŸ„°.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento