martedì 22 novembre 2011

How to start with nothing?

No way Jose, they would say in California!



There is always something, otherwise from nothing, nothing comes out, like in agriculture.



Maybe an idea of something you know how to do and can take it at business level, than you study your market and understand whether this could mean business or not, than you contact people and propose your solution and do it yourself until you make a little buck of savings to can grow, and naturally grow a little market around you and so on.



From nothing, nothing comes out, but from something, no matter how small and insignificant it might seem in the beginning, using the brain, perseverance, falling, hurting your knees and feelings, and raising again each darn time you fall, sooner or later you will have something.



Take my word, I done it quite a few times in my life, sometimes I failed sometimes I made it, but the important thing is no matter how discouraged I was at a certain point, and deluded, and down, I always picked myself together and up again, and went further, or changed direction.



If I made it, than you can too!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento